Please note that Barnbougle courses are walking only.
If a motorised cart is required, you must have a recent medical certificate, provided 30 days prior to travel
Motorised cart includes caddie. refer to pricing for details.
Included in the price :
– Return private charter flights onboard the immaculate Outback Jet via King Island
– 2 nights of on-course accommodation at the premium Lost Farm Lodge
– 1-night accommodation on King Island (Cape Wickham )
– 38 holes at Barnbougle/Lost Farm
– 18 holes at Cape Wickham, King Island
– 18 holes at Ocean Dunes, King Island
– Pull cart and full-size bag hire (if required)
– On ground transfers
– BYO clubs (in pencil travel tube, supplied)
– Golf Coaching by our PGA professional Daily ( before or after golf as the itinerary suits and on a group basis, and on the course when PGA Pro is in your group)
– Entry Fee to daily Stableford competition and Overall Tour Champion.
– Motorised cart hire at Cape Wickham & Ocean Dunes
Cost: AUD $3200 per person, twin share.
Single accommodation please add AUD $395 (single
accommodation is limited).
- Barnbougle only – (Lost farm & Dunes) motorised cart $130 per course($260 total two golf courses)
- Payment of the Golf Cart is to the Pro-shop & balance to the Caddie
- Pricing right at the time of publication and may change without notice
- *Golfers are not permitted to drive the golf cart.
– Meals and drinks
– Caddies, Club hire or electric pushcart hire other than those mentioned
– Flights to and from Melbourne
– Accommodation in Melbourne